Endomondo Sports Tracker
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Complete app.
- New and nice options.
- Nothing remarkable.
+ By Endomondo.com
Endomondo takes note of your records, calculates burned calories and shares the info with your friends.
Lately there have appeared several sports-related applications and Endomondo may be is one of the best. Its simple and nice interface shows GPS tracking of time, distance, calories and speed. It's really convenient for analysis and record your personal bests. From jogging to kitesurfing, many sports can be chosen. The buttons are large for easy use and is compatible with almost all models of headphones and sport accessories. There are plenty of options to adjust your personal settings. It made a very good impression on us.
When you first install Endomondo, you can sync your account with Facebook. You can share your records on your wall and even create routes and competitions against your friends, who can also cheer from afar. Another simple but interesting option that notifies every mile run or ridden or flown.
Well, we loved it. A really well done and effective app, without apparent failures. Now we only have to go jogging every morning and give it the use it really deserves.
Join more than 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
Please see What's New on Google Play for latest changes.
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on our website which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate (works with Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth® and Zephyr heart rate monitor, more info at store.endomondo.com)
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
* Heart rate zones in workout summary (Premium/subscription feature)
* Weather info in workout summary (Premium/subscription feature)
If you sign up, all data is sent automatically to your personal training diary and the social fitness network at www.endomondo.com. This is the place to analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow others live and communicate with active people throughout the world, no matter what GPS phone or tracking device they are using.
Time to free your endorphins!
Check out Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO if you also want interval training, graphs, the ability to race against yourself, time and calorie goal functionality and low power mode.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
- Multiple bug fixes
- Tag your workouts (use #hashtags in the status message to tag your gear, surface etc.)
- Create a personal Training Plan right in the app (Premium)
- Improved Audio Coach for Training Plans (Premium)
- Improved Audio Coach for Interval Training (Premium)
- Multiple bug fixes
- Johanson M. Downloaded 35m ago
- Cristian S. Downloaded 4d ago
- Santiago G. Downloaded 4d ago
- Cristian H. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Urbano C. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- Gustavo A. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Qian P. Downloaded Oct 27, 2013
- Gusanodeseda Downloaded Aug 27, 2013
- niejulia Downloaded Aug 10, 2013
Measurements are way off, my top walking speed is 12 km/h and average is about 8-9 km/h... Lol, and running above 45 km/h??? Plus interface lacks details while in excersize
Almost every day my training plan changes, why there is choose training days option when suddenly I have a training on Tuesday to do (I do it) and after two days my training disappears from plan!!! Improve it! It is really frustrating especially just befo
Speed, pace and distances. With real time and averages. Best running app, haven't used any other sport feature yet.
There is the fastest growing sport at the moment thats not on your list of sports to choose from. Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) is not an option to track your training. There is a large group of us that use this app to train with but everything is logged
Love this app! I'm sad since yhe lasy upgrade it seems to constantly lose the GPS signal. Otherwise it's a 5 star app! Please fix it :o)