Endomondo Sports Tracker
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Complete app.
- New and nice options.
- Nothing remarkable.
+ By Endomondo.com
Endomondo takes note of your records, calculates burned calories and shares the info with your friends.
Lately there have appeared several sports-related applications and Endomondo may be is one of the best. Its simple and nice interface shows GPS tracking of time, distance, calories and speed. It's really convenient for analysis and record your personal bests. From jogging to kitesurfing, many sports can be chosen. The buttons are large for easy use and is compatible with almost all models of headphones and sport accessories. There are plenty of options to adjust your personal settings. It made a very good impression on us.
When you first install Endomondo, you can sync your account with Facebook. You can share your records on your wall and even create routes and competitions against your friends, who can also cheer from afar. Another simple but interesting option that notifies every mile run or ridden or flown.
Well, we loved it. A really well done and effective app, without apparent failures. Now we only have to go jogging every morning and give it the use it really deserves.
Join more than 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT+
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Workout Statistics let you analyse your performance over time. Available for Premium users only.
Bluetooth Low Energy: HR monitors.
Improved Maps: Support for more map features, such as terrain map, rotate and tilt gestures, compass and more.
Lock Screen Widget: View your workout data while the screen is locked with our new widget (Android 4.2 and up).
Google+ Sharing: Share your workouts on Google+.
ANT: New ANT+ implementation using "ANT Plugins".
Un réel plaisir pour tout les sportifs :D
Worked ok until an update now only registered half a work out /distance. Which I don't realise until done so can't fix.
I have used few sports trackers but none is as simple and clean as Endomondo. Even in free version it provides every important features. As usual free version will display advertisement but who is going to see the advertisement in the sports tracker app w
Great app only problem is it seems when there is an update done something always needs to be fixed.